CS30 – 002003 – Unit 201 & 202
http://bullcitycraft.com/milnica/9562 City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- Course duration: 2 days
- Independent Assessment
- Prerequired Units: None
http://meliggoi.gr/mokryxa/4529 This training course is designed with the complete beginner in mind, there is no previous experience required.
http://everythingsheltie.com/kolbasa/klepsiela/2180 We will teach you all the basics of chainsaw maintenance, how to sharpen the chain and maintain the guide bar. You’ll learn how to start and operate the saw, check safety features are operational. Crosscutting logs to site specification taking compression and tension into consideration. Bore cuts will also be carried out.
- HSE legislation and safety guidelines
- Overview of the chainsaw and maintenance equipment
- Maintaining the saw chain
- Maintaining the guide bar
- Power unit maintenance
- Safety features recognised
- Starting the chainsaw and post start checks
- Crosscutting techniques
- Stacking to site spec